Underfloor Insulation Installers
Warm your home with our underfloor insulation in Glasgow, Edinburgh & across Scotland
Insulating under your floorboards is a cheap and effective way to keep your heat in, keep cold draughts out and to make your floors feel noticeably warmer. We are based in Glasgow and Ayrshire with Insulation teams able to cover most of Scotland. We are experts at under floor installation services always at competitive prices.
Benefits of Underfloor Insulation
- Save up to 15% or £150 on your heating bills
- Reduce unwanted chilly draughts
- Floors can be 2 to 3 degrees warmer to touch
- Reduce your carbon footprint & energy use
- Hassle free installation – no mess
- Improves your EPC rating for your home
- Cheaper to install that you might think
A Wide Range of Floor & Underfloor Insulation Solutions
If there is enough of a crawl space under your floors the team from Underfloor Insulation in Glasgow can install under floor insulation from below your floors. We have several products that can be used to insulate under your floor to suit your property. From rigid boards such as Kingspan PIR board held in place by batons, to the typical glass or mineral wool (used in loft insulation) held in place by netting, or even modern silver foil insulation. We have even installed a mix of, and pure sheeps wool solutions.
- Superglass (Recycled glass wool) 100mm or 150mm
- Earthwool (Mineral wool) 100mm or 150mm
- YBS (Aluminium bubble foil) 4mm
- Rigid PIR board insulation (various manufacturers) 50mm to 200mm
- 100% Sheep’s Wool (various thicknesses available)
Is Underfloor Insulation Right for You?
Should you be unsure if underfloor Insulation is right for your property or would like to discuss the various options with the professionals, then contact us today to see how we can help you reduce your energy bills. Our Energy Assessors can examine your property and make recommendations on ways to save energy and advise of any grants, cashback or government incentives available.