Your households energy bills are often one of your biggest financial expenditures. In fact, the average cost of heating a typical UK home is £752 per year. However, by choosing to effectively insulate your home, this cost can be drastically reduced. DMS offer professional energy efficient installations which improve the warmth of your home and save you money.
Did you know that up to 15% of your households heat can be lost through an uninsulated floor? By investing in underfloor insulation you will reduce pesky draughts and increase the warmth in your home. Properly insulating your home is a great, low-cost way to reduce your energy bills. You can save up to £150 per year with underfloor insulation. Each of our fully accredited Domestic Energy Assessors will inspect your home to ensure its suitable for underfloor insulation. Whats more, we will discuss any grants or funding available to you.
Benefits of Underfloor Insulation
- Low cost way to increase the warmth of your home.
- Your home will enjoy reduced running costs.
- Shrink your homes carbon footprint.
- Various types of insulation to suit your homes structure.
An uninsulated roof can lead to up to a 25% increase in rate of heat loss from your home. This leads to increased energy bills and greater carbon emissions. Choosing to have 300mms of loft insulation professionally installed will mean your home will be warmer in winter, yet cool in summer. Whats more, your energy bills will be drastically reduced. Loft insulation can save up to £150 per year on energy bills, leaving you with the funds to enjoy life while living in a comfortably warm home. DMS have access to government funding schemes such as ECO & HEEPS. Our accredited assessors will discuss all the funding options available with you prior to installation.
Benefits of Loft Insulation
- Government funding and cash-back available.
- We can install raised flooring so you can enjoy full use of your loft.
- Quick and professional loft insulation installation.
Many homes built after 1920 have a cavity between the two external walls. Heat can escape through this gap, leading to increased bills and decreased warmth. Cavity wall insulation by DMS can stop this heat escaping. This hassle free installation can reduce your energy bills by up to £150 per year all whilst improving the comfort of your home. If your home has timber or solid walls, we can install different insulation measures to suit this structure.
Benefits of Cavity Wall Insulation
- We offer a 25 year CIGA guarantee.
- Cavity wall insulation can reduce condensation in your walls.
- Existing dampness can be remedied during installation.
- We offer wool or bonded silver beading insulation to suit your homes design.
Single glazed windows can lose up to 20% of your homes heat. This can cause real suffering in winter as you struggle to keep warm. Glazing systems by DMS offer superior heat protection. The space between the two panes of glass is filled with a gas which reduces noise pollution and improves your homes warmth.
Benefits of Double Glazing
- Reduces condensation.
- Eliminates potentially harmful mould.
- Our A-Rated windows lock heat in your home.
Insulating your hot or cold water tank is a quick and low-cost way to reduce your energy bills. Insulating your cold water tank will reduce the likelihood of it freezing during winter. Insulating your hot water tank will ensure your water is kept warmer for longer.
Benefits of Tank Insulation
- All our tank jackets comply with British Standards.
- You can save £25-£35 per year on your energy bills.
- Your homes carbon footprint will be reduced.
Pipes can be exposed in areas such as lofts and garages. These may freeze during the winter without proper insulation. Investing in pipework insulation by DMS will reduce potential damage of burst pipes in freezing conditions.
Benefits of Pipe and Lagging Insulation
- Reduce energy bills by 2%
- We offer polyethylene and Rockwool insulation to suit your needs
- Pipes stay warmer and damage is prevented
By investing in these simple measures, your household could save hundreds of pounds per year. This will give you financial freedom and a warm home to enjoy. Not only will you reduce your energy bills, you will reduce your carbon footprint. This will make a great impact to the negative effects global warming has on the planet. If thats not enough reason to invest in professional insulation services by DMS, your homes warmth will also be increased dramatically. This is a great way to ensure your family is kept comfortable during the winter months without worrying about excessive energy bills. Contact DMS Installations Ltd today and discuss our insulation and heat saving options. We can arrange a convenient, no obligation home visit.